Air France-KLM Flying Blue February Promo Awards For May 1 – June 30, 201820% to 50% off the usual number of miles required (although sometimes the discount is capped at 25%).
Here are the eligible routes for March 2018 Promo Awards
Europe should include all the following countries:
Europe 1 – Sweden, Malta, Austria, Balearic Islands, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Spain , Norway, Portugal
Europe 2 – Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg
Europe 3 – Cyprus, Canary Islands, Croatia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Macedonia, Moldova, Morocco, Poland, Romania, West Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Libya, Lithuania, Latvia, Tunisia, Ukraine.
Flying Blue has changed the taxes & mainly fuel surcharges that it collects for award tickets making economy awards a better deal than they used to be. The fuel surcharge that Air France-KLM called “carrier imposed international surcharge” is capped for premium economy, business, and first class flights as well.
Terms & conditions apply:
1. In the event that a technical problem occurs when reserving the promotional fare or if the reservation cannot be finalised, the Flying Blue member must log on to the site and repeat the procedure.
2. This award ticket may be used on connecting flights within Europe and on connecting flights from Europe to long-haul flights and vice-versa.
3. Flex Award are not included in the Promo Award@ offer.
4. These promotional Promo Award@ may not be modified, cancelled or refunded.
5. Promo Award@ are available for one-way tickets and round trips.
6. Reservations must be made exclusively on www.klm.com or www.airfrance.com – except for bookings for children, minors & infants, who are not authorised to book an award on the website.