American Airlines Triple AAdvantage Miles Offer For Flights Through July 8, 2018
An email from American Airlines
- Flights marketed by American Airlines and flown by AA and British Airways, Finnair, Iberia & Japan Airlines qualify – others won’t.
- Eligible fare classes are F or A for first and D, J, R & I for business class.
Terms & conditions apply:
- This is an exclusive offer only for members who received an email directly from American Airlines.
- You must register by 11:59 p.m. CDT on April 10, 2018, and prior to travel in order for your flights to count toward this promotion.
- AAdvantage® bonus mileage offer is only valid for travel on American Airlines marketed flights – operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia or Japan Airlines).
- Flights marketed and/or operated by other codeshare partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer applies to purchased published fares in First Class booked in F or A; Business Class fares booked in D, J, R or I. Triple miles will be calculated at 200% of the base award miles earned for the eligible flights (excludes award miles earned from elite bonuses).
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or AAdvantage® Million MilerSM status.
- Travel flown prior to registration for this promotion is not eligible for the bonus mile offer.