Amex FX payments – 30K Membership Rewards
When you sign up in Amex FX International Payments program & send 4 eligible wire payments of at least $500 within 90 days of enrollment & earn 30,000 Membership Rewards points.
About the deal:
30,000 Membership Rewards points after you send 4 eligible wire payments of at least $500 within 90 days of enrollment in the Amex FX International Payments program.
- Bonus points will post within 12-15 business days after the 90-day period ends
- Same currency transactions are not eligible – Send US dollars to a foreign currency
- Do I need an American Express® Card to enroll in the FX International Payments service?
No, the American Express Card is not needed to open an FX International Payments account, nor is it required to make a transaction. They will electronically debit the wire transfer amount, including any fees, from your authorized U.S business bank account each time you make a transaction.
- Do I need to set up a separate bank account just to be used for FX International Payments services?
No, there is no need to set up a separate bank account. They will electronically debit the wire transfer amount you request from your existing U.S business bank account. You may set-up multiple bank accounts from which theycan electronically debit your various wire transfers customized to your business needs.
- What foreign exchange products do you offer?
They offer drafts & wires in foreign currencies, including most exotic currencies. They also offer US dollar wires, and convert foreign currency wires, cash letters & collection items into US dollar value.
- How can my beneficiary and I receive confirmation of a payment transaction?
As for wire and draft transfers, FX International Payments can automatically send confirmation e-mails to the initiator of the payment & beneficiary. It can save you the hassle of informing your beneficiary or any other parties that a payment has been initiated.