Canadian Residents On Qualifying Rentals – Double Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points
You don’t have to sign up for this promotion, the customers have to fulfill the residency requirement.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member number must be on your reservation to qualify.
- Member must request to have Gold Plus Rewards points on the reservation to earn bonus points.
- Only these rentals picked up on or after March 7, 2018 & completed by April 30, 2018 are eligible.
- Rentals must be picked up at a point-participating location, excluding Brazil, to qualify.
- Only your base rental points and President’s Circle® tier bonus (25%) or Five Star® tier bonus (10%) will be doubled.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Bonus points will be added to your account approximately four weeks after the end of the promotion.
- Only select Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® members are eligible for this offer.
- Residency in Canada is required.
- As per the terms of this offer, select members are eligible to earn double Gold Plus Rewards points with completed rentals through April 30, 2018.
It is a good chance to collect some extra points during the promotional time frame. Rental cars in Canada can get quite expensive at times and for such occasions it’s good to have Hertz points in reserve.
You might want to check your email account if you’ve gotten the mail from Hertz as it seems the address on file isn’t enough and you might need to be specifically targeted.
Hertz Gold Rewards points are an often underappreciated currency.
I collect miles’ even on very expensive rentals where they get their flat 500 miles per rental or even less when collecting on a U.S. based frequent flier program.