Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Double Points
The offer is valid for rentals picked up from March 7 to April 30, 2018, excluding Brazil.
Base points, President’s Circle or Five Star tier bonuses are eligible for doubling.
Having car rental program points can come handy during expensive periods when points prices are not dynamic.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Only select Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® members are eligible for this offer.
- Residency in the U.S. is required.
- As per the terms of this offer, select members are eligible to earn double Gold Plus Rewards points with completed rentals through April 30, 2018, upon successful registration.
- Your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member number must be on your reservation to qualify.
- Member must request to have Gold Plus Rewards points on the reservation to earn bonus points.
- Only those rentals picked up after successful registration will qualify for this bonus, from March 7, 2018 to April 30, 2018
- Rentals must be picked up at a point-participating location, excluding Brazil, to qualify.
- Only your base rental points and President’s Circle® tier bonus (25%) or Five Star® tier bonus (10%) will be doubled.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Bonus points will be added to your account approximately four weeks after the end of the promotion.
- Bonus points will not be awarded on rentals accruing other frequent travel program points.
- Bonus points can be redeemed toward base rates (time and mileage charges) only.
- Additional taxes, fees and options may apply.
- This offer has no cash value.
- Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer.
- Standard rental qualifications and return restrictions apply.
- The minimum age for this offer is 21 and age differential charges may apply.
- Specific age restrictions may apply based on company contract rules.
- All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards rules apply.
- See hertz.com for Gold Plus Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.