IHG Rewards Club Kimpton 5,000 Bonus Points Per Stay
IHG Rewards Club offering 5,000 bonus points per Kimpton stay (max 2 ) by April 30, 2018.
Eligible members can earn this bonus maximum of two times for total of 10,000 bonus points.
Here is an email from IHG:
Draw a conclusion:
It seems that IHG is trying to get former Karma members to stay again at Kimpton properties after the program integration.
Some may have decided to ditch the brand after IHG program takeover.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion.
- Bonus Points will be awarded after your next qualifying stay, which must be completed on or by April 30, 2018 at any Kimpton® hotel worldwide.
- Members who book and stay once at a Kimpton® hotel will be awarded 5,000 bonus points.
- This is in addition to the points they will earn through the qualified stay itself.
- Members who book and stay twice at any Kimpton® hotel will be awarded an additional 5,000 bonus points.
- The maximum number of points that can be awarded to a member is 10,000 points.
- A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates at Kimpton® hotels.
- Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points.
- Members are only eligible to be awarded once during the promotion period. Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account.
- IHG® Rewards Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points.
- Subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership terms and conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
- This exclusive offer is valid for original recipient only.