Le Club AccorHotels Italy Up To 2,300 Bonus Points
Le Club AccorHotels has new bonus points promotion for stays in Italy between March 30 and July 1, 2018
Le Club AccorHotels Members can earn 500 bonus points on their 1st stay, 800 bonus points on their 2nd one & 1,000 bonus points on the 3rd one
How the bonus points add up:
- 500 bonus points 1st stay
- 800 bonus points 2nd stay (1,300 cumulative bonus)
- 1,000 bonus points 3rd stay (2,300 cumulative bonus)
Terms & conditions apply:
- This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 30 March 2018 to 1 July 2018 in one of the participating hotels in Italy,
- Book between 26 March 2018 and 20 May 2018.
- General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Spring in Italy” offer
- Must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
- To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 26 March and 20 May 2018 by clicking on the ‘CONNECT’ button above and then following the instructions.
- This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 500 Rewards points for their 1st stay, 800 Rewards points for their 2nd Stay & 1000 Rewards points for their 3rd stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
- This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
- This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
- This single stay will be eligible once on the Spring in Italy offer.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms – bookings that include more than 1 room will be counted as just 1 stay.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
- If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- You must register for the Spring in Italy offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.
- Please specify the reference OWM008458 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.