Marriott Rewards 5,000 Bonus Points For 2 Night Weekend Stays At Select Southern California Hotels
Marriott Rewards has launched new bonus promotion for stays at select full service hotels in Southern California between March 30 and June 16, 2018.
Members that stay minimum of two nights (stay must include Friday or Saturday night) and book using promotional code M11 can earn 5,000 bonus points per stay.
The participating properties:
- Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Marriott
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
- Lido House, Autograph Collection
- Renaissance Newport Beach Hotel
- Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
- Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection
- Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach
- Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel
- Anaheim Marriott
- Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
- Fullerton Marriott at California State University
- Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Irvine Marriott
- Marriott Irvine Spectrum
Draw a conclusion:
- This is one of the better bonus points offers that are tied to the rate code that needs to be booked.
- Make sure that you don’t end up overpaying for the bonus points (check the rates without the code too).
Terms & conditions apply:
- Minimum 2 night stay required. Consecutive stays are considered one stay.
- Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points.
- Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed.
- A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member.
- Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.