SPG “Great Weeks, Grand Weekends” Promotion For Stays
SPG “Great Weeks, Grand Weekends” promotion that is valid for stays between January 16 and April 15, 2018, but the registration deadline looms this week.
SPG Members can earn double points and extra 500 Starpoints for stays that include weekend night starting from their 2nd stay.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Members must register online at spg.com/greatweeks by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) March 31, 2018, for this Promotion (“Registered Members”).
- Registered Members can earn bonus Starpoints® on eligible stays from January 16, 2018, through April 15, 2018 (the “earning period”), at SPG® hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion.
- Registered members may earn double Starpoints beginning on their second stay within the earning period at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion.
- egistered members may also earn an additional 500 bonus Starpoints beginning on their second stay if their qualifying stay includes a Friday or Saturday night (Thursday or Friday night in the Middle East for SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion located in the following locations: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.)
- Registered SPG Members may take advantage of other bonus promotions at the same time as this Promotion.
- Each promotion will award bonus Starpoints independently of each other, and promotions are not combinable.
- The bonus Starpoints will post to the Registered Member’s SPG Account within 2 to 4 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
- Note that not all bonuses will post at the same time; stays will be processed for the promotion in the order they post to the member’s account.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same SPG Participating Hotel by an SPG Member who provides his/her SPG Member Number at the time of reservation or at check-in; pays an eligible rate that earns Starpoints as defined by the terms and conditions of the SPG Program (spg.com/t&c) & stays in one of the reserved guest rooms.
- If, on the same day, an SPG Member checks out of a guest room and then checks back in to a guest room at the same SPG Participating Hotel, it will count as a single stay for purposes of calculating stays.
- An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program. A description of eligible stays and eligible rates can be found at spg.com under the program terms and conditions.
- Note that certain prepaid room reservations — such as when the booking is made through a third party, including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com, orbitz.com and delta.com — are not considered eligible rates and do not earn Starpoints or qualify for promotional earnings.
- Stays must be booked through any Starpoints-eligible channel, which includes a travel professional who books through those channels or the GDS. Stays will be processed for the promotion in the order they post to the Registered Member’s account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com.
- Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- SPG reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.