SPG More Nights More Starpoints
SPG – More Nights More Starpoints promotion for up to 12,000 bonus points for stays between April 16 and July 20, 2018.
SPG Members can earn 250 bonus Starpoints for each night consumed during the promotional period starting from the third night.
Promo registration is required.
There are properties that don’t participate to this offer.
Draw a conclusion:
Pay attention to the eligible properties. Often hotels that feel that their business is strong opt out from these bonus points offers.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Starwood Preferred Guest Members must register online at spg.com/morenights by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), June 30, 2018, for the SPG® More Nights, More Starpoints® promotion (“The Promotion”).
- Members thus registered (“Registered Members”) can earn bonus Starpoints on eligible paid nights from April 16, 2018, through July 20, 2018 (the “earning period”), at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion.
- Beginning on the third eligible night, Registered Members may earn 250 bonus Starpoints per night within the earning period at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion up to a maximum earning of 12,000 bonus Starpoints.
- Registered Members may take advantage of other bonus promotions at the same time as this Promotion.
- Each promotion will award bonus Starpoints independently of each other, and promotions may not be combined.
- The bonus Starpoints will post to the Registered Member’s SPG Account within 2 to 4 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
- Not all bonuses will post at the same time; nights will be processed for the promotion in the order they post to the member’s account.
- An eligible night is defined as at least one night paying an eligible rate at a SPG Participating Hotel by an SPG Member who provides his/her SPG Member Number at the time of reservation or at check-in; pays an eligible rate that earns Starpoints as defined by the terms and conditions of the SPG Program (spg.com/t&c) & stays in one of the reserved guest rooms.
- An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- A description of eligible nights and eligible rates can be found at spg.com under the program terms and conditions.
- See Section 2.1 for the complete definition of eligible rates.
- Note that certain prepaid room reservations — such as when the booking is made through a third party, including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com, orbitz.com & delta.com — are not considered eligible rates and do not earn Starpoints or qualify for promotional earnings.
- Nights must be booked through any Starpoints-eligible channel, which includes a travel professional who books through those channels or the GDS.
- Nights will be processed for the promotion in the order they post to the Registered Member’s account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com.
- Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- SPG reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement at spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. & Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries.