United Airlines MileagePlus Buy Miles Up To 75% Bonus
United Airlines – new MileagePlus buy miles Flash Sale and is offering up to 75% bonus for purchases made through March 31, 2018.
United Airlines has promotions pretty much every month for buying miles, but they all max out at a 100% bonus or a 50% discount (exactly the same offer because United usually limits the number of miles one can purchase per year including any possible bonuses to 150K).
Price at the 75% bonus:
The price of a mile at the 75 % bonus when buying the maximum amount is 2.26 cents each.
Does it make sense to purchase United miles?
If you use them for international business or first class tickets between expensive city pairs, then the answer is still likely yes.
Terms & conditions apply:
- Offer valid until 11:59 p.m. CT on March 31, 2018.
- Bonuses will be calculated on a per transaction basis only.
- The bonus amount applicable to a transaction is shown in the chart.
- Transactions may not be aggregated to calculate the bonus.
- Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 90,000 miles.
- Bonus Miles will generally be credited to the recipient’s MileagePlus account when the transaction is complete; provided that certain transactions may take up to 48 hours.
- Purchase up to 150,000 miles per account per calendar year.
- Bonus miles count towards the 150,000 mile annual limit per account.
- Credit card will be billed immediately upon purchase.
- Mileage rates and other fees and offer terms are subject to change.
- Miles are nonrefundable.
- Pricing is only available for purchases made through buymiles.mileageplus.com
- Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status.
- All MileagePlus Program Rules and terms and conditions apply.
- GST/HST is charged to Canadian residents.
- Powered by Points to purchase United MileagePlus miles.
- Transaction will appear as ‘Points United Miles.