With 100% more points when buying Hilton Honors pointsEnd of date: March 16, 2018
Hilton Honors Members can buy up to 80,000 points every calendar year, although this limit is sometimes doubled and it is before any possible bonuses.
The bonus during this campaign for non-Hilton Amex cardholders appears to be 80%.
The price of a Hilton Honors points purchased at 100% bonus is 0.5 cents each and at 80% bonus like above 0.56 cents each
Hilton Honors sells points several times a year at 100% bonus or at 50% off. The price of a point purchased during these sales is 0.5 cents each.
Terms & conditions apply:
- This is an exclusive offer only for Hilton Honors American Express Card Members and is not transferable.
- The Hilton Honors Points 100% Bonus is available on purchases of Hilton Honors Points made between February 2, 2018, at 12:01am ET and March 16, 2018, at 11:59pm ET.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- Offer is subject to change.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Points will be posted to the recipient’s Hilton Honors account within 24 hours of the completed transaction.
- Points purchased do not count towards elite tier qualification.
- Points.com and Hilton Honors reserve the right to terminate bonus promotions at any time.
- All purchases must be made through the Purchase page on HiltonHonors.com
- All Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions apply.
- Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
- Excludes Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.